Ads

Saturday 23 April 2016

Visit PSC again (2016/04/23)

This is my second time to visit this meaningful and interesting place that made purposely for MAKERs around the penang. Hearsay this is not the original or place to start PSC, and finally the authorities successfully get a building and cooperate with so many individual makers and also companies. 
Beautiful right?
The maker's society finally begins in Malaysia, WOW. Yet the response from University to this PSC not so good. Compared to others countries, we dont have the maker-children as most of the people acquiring relevant knowledge are from Universities. Perhaps a lot of efforts is needed to target University students. We need young makers le.
Drone101 workshop
Actually I came here with Uni Bus, since the IEM was collaborate (not really sure) and they saved some slots for us. Quite informative to those beginners in Drone, but not for me lor... Besides, I planned to make a fully DIY Drone, meaning that uses Arduino with some modules like MPU6050, rf transceiver and so on. I bought my propellers and motors already, but my junior still having it tested with PID controller. Seems he have not succeed, that means my time has come XD
During Idea Fair, two people from PSC paid a visit and came to my booth. They saw my 3d printer and asked whether I am interested to help them do a hot wire cutting machine. Should I?
Going to start making drone soon, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment