Ads

Wednesday 27 April 2016

DIY Drone 1.0

Ok, lets clarify the purpose I made 3d printer 4 months ago. 4 months ago I had some blueprint about the thing I designed (came to my mind while I was dreaming and forced myself to wake up to draw it out) but I dont know how to make the prototype. In term of materials I can always get plank but it is impossible to get the shape I want all the time. One of the blueprint is this quadcopter, and I had planned to do it one year before. I bought the components like mpu6050, mini rc motor (but the propellers were not fitted, dam*), and tried to construct a test bed and also the prototype, but failed.
The fire keep burning in my heart (just too angry as I cant really do the thing I wish to do #Fu**ThisLife), and finally I decided to do a 3d printer first.
mpu6050 and mini motors and some useless formula lol
Well, to implement PID in this flying object is not that easy compared to balancing robot with 2 wheels, since the inverted pendulum theory the floor or the object two wheels attached to, acts as a direct frame, at the same time friction acting on wheels and object makes the PID more easy to be tuned. Compare to drone, it is flying from time to time. How? You may try and tune PID on test bed, but it is totally different after it is removed from test bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment