Ads

Monday 11 April 2016

Road to Thailand - Day 1 - From Senai to Hatyai Airport (2016/04/03~07)



7.00am woke up early in the morning, an hour later than what we planned yesterday! Before going to have breakfast at local food stall, we took toasted chicken as well as chicken rice we ordered. I not really sure about the date of Qing Ming Festival, but we were going to "pay our respect at our grandparents' gravesite.
Can be used for desktop wallpaper right? Professional level!!
All photos were taken by Xiaomi Note 3, as it is impossible to
bring DSLR there right? @@
Less than one hour we arrived our destination “21 mile (21哩)”. Mum was in charged in doing everything, me and my brother were just walking around, took this and that to my mum.
Incense sticks. Another good photo!
Before set off to Senai airport to Hatyai, had a second check on luggage before everything was too late! Selfie? Oh no, recently selfie makes me crazy, but still dont know the exact skill to take a selfie.
Terrible face, hahaha! Photo was took at downstairs of my mum's
rent house. Then I put my bag into my mum's Perodua Myvi.

Dont forget your lovely sport shoes. You cant make your days
without it!!

Then, went to mum's friend's for money change. Never trust you friend when talk about money! Dam* it, they just gave me RM1 = 8.4 Baht, but on the same day the rate that others can give was RM1 = 8.9 Baht. Anyway, let bygones be bygones.
Sorry for being so naughty but bro, I knew your age XD
No offense la... I am a good citizen.
At the moment I reached airport, erm, quite late already. The boarding time was 1.50pm (initially I thought the boarding time is the time when the flight take off), and I was a bit rush and anxious, as I had not printed my ticket/boarding pass. When I reached the customer service counter, "Oh shit, a lot of people queuing there!!" I rushed to counter, asking her to print the boarding pass to me and she answer "dont worry, still have time". And I asked "really? the boarding time is 1.50pm and now is 1.50pm already". "Sure, sir."
My Boarding pass. Please ignore my name, JAJAJA.
My flight. Still have time to take photo? XD
After 10 minutes on plane, I was still the only passenger on it, LOL. Quite curious about what was happening right there, as when I was queuing up and leaving the gate, a lot of people following me.
I am the first one!
Then I met a girl from China, out of sudden. She threw her passport and white card to me and said "help me fill in my, I dont understand anything", then she moved back to her sit. Then I knew her name, Zheng Yan Feng from her passport. A boy sat next to me taught me "Walao, such a rude person. Come on bro, show her we Malaysian is not stupid and afraid of any parties, just write wrong information on the paper". Please, dont call yourself as Malaysian if you really think that way. I simply answered him, and he enjoyed movie on his phone after that.
One good turns deserves another, Indeed. After I reached Hatyai airport, my fortune started with this girl. By the way, my bag's right strap broke at the moment I found a sit and prepared to sit down. I saw Yan Feng, discussing something with a police with Chinese. Wow, excited! I tried to approach and engaged myself into their conversation. Then the girl described me "this is a good guy that help me to fill in my white card on plane". The police smiled, and our discussion started in Chinese.
Actually they were discussing where to go since Yan Feng came here without any purpose, or in other words she didnt plan anything. Finally I suggested her to join us, to get the same hotel, and be our partner of the day as well. She asked me for my Wechat account, but I rejected since I dont play wechat anymore. Yet, when I was booking Chudchada hotel for her by using airport Wifi, her phone number was saved on the website, how coincidence it was.
With police and taxi driver

The girl I mentioned (left)
This taxi driver can talk Hokkien!! From Hatyai airport to Chudchada hotel took about 35 minutes, cost 320 Baht. But the girl decided to pay for me, as I helped her so much from the beginning...



Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment