Ads

Thursday 3 September 2015

RF 315/433 MHz Transmitter-receiver Module without Arduino? Sure!!

DSCF0075
4 Channel RF transmitter + receiver
How to connect this wireless RF module and operate without Arduino? It is POSSIBLE??  I found this way out of sudden, you could say that I am to bore to try everything I bought from China as all stuff just too cheap, made me dare to try without second thought. Yet, the shortcoming was that, since it is non-programmable, it is actually works like sending a "HIGH" and "LOW" through radio wave, that means no analog control!!
Untitled
Schematic
The most important thing you need is encoder and decoder. For my case, I used RX-2B and TX-2B IC.Just follow this schematic and everything will work. You can also use RX-5B and TX-5B if you want more than 5 channels. Consumed about half an hour to finish this. It can be seen that 2 IC on the receiver side. the left side is RX-2B, right one is L293D, I made this purposely so that I could use on rc car, where forward and backward can be done by connect the motor to L293N directly. MultiPURPOSE!! Lastly, remember to adjust the trimmer on receiver side so that it receives signal from transmitter!  
DSCF0072
Receiver tonel board
DSCF0069
Receiver and transmitter
Shoud I make an Instructable?

No comments:

Post a Comment