Ads

Monday 25 April 2016

LITLE GRAS ANNUAL CONCERT - MASK (2016/04/24)

The best and meaningful concert ever in my life! 会不会是近距离的关系所以效果才那么好啊?Since previously I was an actor in first year (you can only see their back),  committee in second year (forgot what I was doing at that time), so did not had a good opportunity to appreciate this big event and their efforts. Well, this time I was right in front of the stage from time to time, from the beginning to the end..... and nothing else! Took a lot of photos and recognized one interesting, talkative and cute girl called... @@
Anyway, in the end I had the chance to talk to my neighbour whom I meet almost everyday around my room one year ago (yet we didnt chat before), lol, too funny right?
说着说着,我还真的没发现有什么不好的地方。之前音响和乐器盖过声音的问题没有了,乱乱的感觉也没有了,真的太enjoy了。But I did not record for the whole event, SH*T. 灯光是个很大的挑战,learnt something new!


*sorry if your picture appear in this post =P
entrance, designed pretty well

protocol. walao eh, sui zha boh!!

our pity PA system (btw, they dont call this as PA)

too enjoy liao, 忘我的境界

这张也是忘我,but cant see the face clearly, sad 

wooo i like this composition 

sense of depth not that strong, but light effect makes it pretty good too XD

这个眼神就对了,did you know hong long did I wait for this shoot?

可以不要那么帅吗

你的忧郁更加衬托出后面那三个字

rule of thirds

this light flashed at the right time

soulful eyes, most satisfied photo out of hundreds

你们的lightning让拍照增添难度啊

emcee of the day

my new friends, Holmes (from left), mingxi, 傅子昇 and hoifang
最满意的是,some of them used my photo as their profile and cover photos, thanks yaa. But, the quality of photos were not that good and,抱歉了,my camera did her best already, and I could not bear to... use my money to buy a new one XDXD
anyway, I could see how enjoy they were as the photographer of the event, if I asked to use their camera, they would have to sacrifice right? 看到他们拍到那么开心,怎么好意思呢。
Hrm... 几时我才有属于自己的一首歌呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment