Ads

Saturday 14 November 2015

Super cheap 3D printer start from scratch!!! (Part 1)

DSCF0003
cd drivers from EE school
DSCF0004
I spend 10 minutes to open it up

Super low cost DIY 3d printer from e-waste! It's been a long day when I planned to do this since the materials' price list from internet is too heavy to me. Besides, dont really have the time to do this as I thought my days were that busy. Until I finish the whole thing, I realized that "BUSY" is just an excuse. We still have the time to get enough sleep and eat or even uses Facebook up to 2 to 3 hours per day right? If you are using Facebook to earn money like me last time, I dont have anything to complain, but, if you just wasting your time scrolling every single post, damn it, you should give me your time. As in the end, I will still appreciate your sacrifice XD
Sincerely, we dont really have much time to be wasted.
DSCF0022
1 hour of work
I admired the designer/engineer of this kind of drives, and also the engineers whom assemble these part. In order to reduce the damage on it, I almost spent an hour to completely dissemble one drives!

DSCF0027
Then, solder wires on stepper motor and test run!
DSCF0029
I am not only an maker, but a photographer!
DSCF0048
Preparing z-axis, and reuse the part of cd drives.

DSCF0063
Then y-axis.
Since the stepper motor on cd drivers not strong enough, it is not encourage to support X-axis and extruder hotend on the Z-axis. So I modified again so that the Z-axis and extruder hotend were supported by X-axis. It worked!!
DSCF0061
x-axis? Reuse again the parts from cd drives!
DSCF0065
Add caption
Just prepared the prototype for this 3D printer, controller and programming parts will be updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment