Ads

Saturday 31 October 2015

Gunung Lipur, Hiking !!! (2016/10/31)

The road not taken, huh?
Well, it was a very long long time since my last hiking with form 6 friends. Missing this kind of activity badly as it is quite challenging but somehow dangerous. The main point is not who is/are your partners, but the target/goal you set for yourself, like "I must finish it" or "I will stop if i really could not move anymore". But for me, the latter cannot be counted as GOAL right?

IMG_20151101_100756
So, asphalt road or "mountain" road? We took both.
Challenge yourself while you are young and your
heart still burn in fire!!!



Tired, huh? I am the one with singlet.

IMG_20151101_093414
 Mist or haze? Bird's-eye view from mountain - Failed. 


Terrible and scary centipede 

We had to regain our energy right? McD!! Well, pretty lucky, met my idol here -- 

Namewee 黃明志.

I am muscle man without leg day. YoYo, negarakuku.

After that, had our lunch at Bukit Mertajam -- 大山脚盖饭 (do not know its name in English)
Allow me to rephrase it to "chicken rice with moulded rice"

No comments:

Post a Comment